Paul Guzzone re-works classic hits with Neal Shulman of Aztec Two-Step: The Journal News, LoHud Weekend – NY, USA
Paul Guzzone profile: this is it nyc …
REVIEWS from Europe for Chasing the Moon:
• Get Ready to Rock Magazine – United Kingdom
• FATEA Magazine – United Kingdom
• NST Magazine – Germany
• Rhein-Main Magazin – Germany
Additional Chasing the Moon reviews:
• Sound Waves – CT, USA
• GeekMom Blog – USA
Paul Guzzone 2-part profile in The Journal News, Hudson Valley, NY:
• “Six Degrees of Paul Guzzone”
• “Paul Guzzone Traded the City Streets” with video interview.
Press for Paul Guzzone’s vinyl EP Dancin’ Room:
• Stereo Review
• International Music Review
ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT for Download:
• Chasing the Moon One-Sheet
• Paul Guzzone Bio
PHOTOS: Click on photo title to download. Photo Credit: Paul Sunday Photography.
• Hi-res Photo #1 • Hi-res Photo #2 • Hi-res Photo #3
ALBUM ART: Click on photo to download.
3 in 1 design by Mary Ellen Bernard. Chasing the Moon illustration by Pamela Prichett & graphic design by 40N47 Design, Inc. Light @the EOL photo by Raimund Link. Dancin’ Room design by Alan Brooks Design. Dancin’ Room photography by William Lulow.
Media & venues may download or stream full music tracks on this password protected page. Please contact Triple Z Music for password.
Press for Shara Strand’s version of “I Will Carry You” by Paul & Mike Greenly – which charted as a top 25 Billboard Dance Club hit!
• American Humane Association Partnership
• Mental Swag.com